Time to dust off your gloves and bats. May 7th is our adult ADULT tournament, now with updated rules that open up it up to even more players and fun!
What, When, Where, Why & How
Who Can Play?
Want to play but don't have a team? You can still submit your basic information and we'll see if we can hook you up with a team!
Not sure what to do with the kids? Give them some cash and send them over to ride the mechanical bull or try their hand at the rock wall. 2 rides for $5 or unlimited wristbands for $20. For the younger kids (8 and under) there will be a bounce house!
This event is open to all members of the OHYSA community and other interested attendees. We strongly encourage attendance by coaches and umpires.
Five Star ER Presents a FREE information presentation on youth sports concussions
Sunday, April 24 6:30PM
Circle C Community Center, 7817 La Cross Ave Room 3
- What is a concussion
- What are the symptoms that are experienced and the signs that can be observed
- When could it be more serious
- What does the law say about concussion management of student athletes
- How can parents and athletes prevent concussions
- What happens when an athlete sustains a concussion
- What is the process after an athlete sustains a concussion
- When can an athlete return to play
- What are the risks of returning to play too soon
Presented by Gregg Hadden, MD, FACEP
Board-Certified Emergency Medicine Physician & Medical Director, Five Star ER